We attach great importance to privacy protection and here we explain the principles and methods of collecting and using information concerning the tagrel.pl users.
Processing the personal data of tagrel.pl users.
The administrator of the personal data of the users of tagrel.pl is Tagrel sp. z o. o. Spółka Komandytowa with its registered office at 31 Długa Street, 09-400 Płock.
The personal data of users shall be processed in accordance with the scope of authorisation granted by the user or the statutory reasons for processing of personal data, in particular for the provision of services by tagrel.pl.
All personal data belonging to the users of tagrel.pl are processed in accordance with the principles set out in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and in other universally applicable provisions of law.
Tagrel.pl users give their personal data voluntarily. Each user of tagrel.pl who has provided us with their personal information (e.g., by giving it in the “Contact Us” tab) is entitled to access their personal data, including the possibility of modifying or deleting it.
Cookies and other user information
a. Adjust the service to the user’s needs,
b. Create viewership statistics of the service subpages,
c. Provide advertising content.
Tagrel.pl uses the following categories of cookies:
- “Necessary” cookies that allow the use of the services available on the service, such as authentication cookies used for services that require authentication,
- Cookies that are used to ensure safety, such to detect fraud during the authentication process in the service,
- “Performance” cookies, which allow collection of information on how the pages of the service are used,
- “Functional” cookies, which allow the settings selected by the user of the service to be remembered and the interface to be customized, for example in terms of the service design, etc.
- “Advertising” cookies, which allow us to provide the user of the service with advertising content more tailored to their interests.
This is to inform you that upon the connection of the user with the service, information on the number (including IP address) and the type of end user or any other person from which the user connects to this service is shown in the system logs. The data on the number (including IP address) and the type of end user, as well as the time of the connection with the service and other performance data concerning the user activity in the service will be processed for technical purposes only in accordance with the provisions in force in the territory of Poland.
We exercise the utmost care to provide you with a high level of safety in the use of this service, through the application of appropriate administrative, technical and physical data security against any accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, unauthorised disclosure or access thereof.